Friday, August 28, 2009

Lady Macbeth's Speech Act I, scene vii, lines 47-59

Full credit

Fill in the words

What _____ was _____ then
_____ made _____ break this _____ to _____?
_____ you _____ do _____, then _____ were a _____;
_____ to _____ more _____ what _____ were, you _____
_____ so _____ more _____ man. _____ time _____ place
_____ then _____, and _____ you _____ make _____.
They have _____ _____, and that _____ _____ now
Does _____ _____. I _____ given _____, and _____
How _____ ‘tis _____ _____ the _____ that _____ me:
I would, _____ it was _____ in my _____,
Have _____ my _____ from his _____ gums,
And _____ the _____ out, had _____ so _____ as _____
Have _____ to _____.

Highlight for answers
Beast
‘t
That
You
Enterprise
Me
When
Durst
It
You
Man
And
Be
Than
You
Would
Be
Much
The
Nor
Nor
Did
Adhere
Yet
Would
Bath
Made
Themselves
Their
Fitness
Unmake
You
Have
Suck
Know
Tender
To
Love
Babe
Milks
While
Smiling
Face
Plucked
Nipple
Boneless
Dashed
Brains
I
Sworn
You
Done
This

No comments:

Post a Comment